One of my favourite spots on Earth.
I like to think that I could easily live there - warm, sun (almost!) always shining, a couple of friendly faces, structured & organised, fun and one flight away from my hometown Rio!
Miami always bring back amazing memories - childhood, family trips, fun with friends, crazy nights out, shopping splurge, our engagement, my wedding dress... so many great moment I've spent in Miami!
I've compiled a small but powerful list of places to go & see in Miami...
Note: The places listed below might not be the current 'hot spots' but they will always have a special place in my heart.
I hope you enjoy it! xoxo
WHERE TO STAY
My favourite hotel is the Mondrian South Beach - if you want something trendy but private, go for it.
Be careful with hotels that look ‘too trendy’ in South Beach because they can be noise and teeny tiny!
WHERE TO EAT
- RED Steakhouse - meat lovers, this one is for you... Steak Tartare is to die for!
- Mr. Chow - Trendy and elegant, this Chinese will melt your heart with their sharing plates
- The Biltmore - Sunday Brunch heaven!
WHAT TO DO
Wanna shop til you drop?
- Definitely Lincoln Road has amazing shops so it’s a must-go ... Go to MAC the vintage shop there. You might find fun things sometimes even fancy stuff like Manolos or Chanel! At Lincoln you will find a massive Anthropologie which is one of my favourite US stores
- Aventura Mall... Everything for everyone, I always focus on this big guy when I am around...
- The Shops of Merrick Park. Outdoors, love it!
- Bal Harbour Shops for high end buys and lovely restaurants. My favourite is the old school Carpaccio
- For gowns or even wedding dresses you must visit Chic Parisien @ Coral Gables. This is where I bought my wedding attire and a couple more formal gowns. They stock Monique Lhuillier - I (heart) ML!
Have fun in the sun!